About Me

undergrad RN
I'm a twenty-something Canadian student. After stumbling through a few years of college, I finally managed to get into the nursing school of my dreams, where I hope to graduate in 2012 with a nursing baccalaureate degree. I want to offer an honest look into how a modern nurse is educated, both good and bad. Eventually I hope to compare my education to my day-to-day career and see how it holds up. Whatever happens, it should be somewhat entertaining. Find me on allnurses.com!
View my complete profile

Google+

Hey, You! Spam Guy!

I (and every other blogger I know) have been getting a lot of email requests asking me advertise or repost things I do not care about or wish to endorse. I do not make any money off this blog - any endorsements I may make are strictly because I am personally pleased with the results.

I DO NOT and WILL NOT repost anything someone emails me. If I want to link to something, I will find it myself.

If you want to spread the word about something, make your own blog!

All spam received at my blog email is deleted without reading.
Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ah, memes.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? We don't do "prom" in Alberta. We do grad, however, and the first time I went was with my first real boyfriend Trevor to his. Awww

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? See "Trevor" above, and yes we do still talk on FB from time to time. Mostly random comments. His mom and I are better friends than I am with him.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? A warm Club beer split 4 ways... *blech*

4. What was your FIRST job? I was a book reshelver at the library. Go Dewey Decimal System!

5. What was your FIRST car? 1992 Ford Temp AKA "The White Wind" due to an unfortunate offroading experience approximately two weeks after I got the keys

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My friend Tina from school

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? The amazing guy who helped me lead a Naxx 25 raid all last night/this morning in World of Warcraft. Thanks, Treeshield!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? We call it grade one here. Mrs. Robinson. I remember she had this little moose puppet that would help us learn to spell, and I had an argument with said puppet because I said that "gonna" was a word and he said it wasn't. I wasn't gonna give up that battle.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Ontario at 3 months old to be shown off to the appropriate relatives.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Ahh Melissa, my best friend from 3 houses down. We used to go exploring in the wilderness trails that our houses backed onto. It was really magical living there.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? My FIRST? I forget. But the earliest one I remember was at my friend Kari's in grade three for her birthday!

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My boss :(

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Er... I guess this means the first wedding I attended? That would be mon oncle Jacob. I was the flower girl, and I HATED it. I was 7.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Went to bed. Late night.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Eve 6 with Gob and Treble Charger! I still have the tshirt and I got it signed too. We drove the infamous "White Wind" there and it broke down on the highway... stupid car.

16. FIRST tattoo? A big, beautiful Friesian

17. FIRST piercing? Tongue!

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Well the USA doesn't count. Scotland was my first real out of country experience.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? The Land Before Time... or The Last Unicorn

20. When was your FIRST detention? Grade 4, when my new best friend (with whom I am still best friends) was talking to me while the teacher was talking. My parents were soooo disappointed in me :)

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? See Trevor, #1. We got a cute apartment the second I turned 18. We had ferrets that pooped in all the corners. Ahh, bliss.

23. If you had one wish, what would it be? That I, too, could go to school and not have to pay rent or bills.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To figure out how to play the beautiful Seagull S6 guitar that I bought off of eBay 4 years ago. One day!

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? Well, the last hateful douchebag that I loved was *supposed* to ask me, and I probably would have said yes, but he got distracted with banging other women.

26. What was the first sport that you were involved in? Horseback riding! And it will be the last!

27. What were the first lessons you ever took? Horseback riding! My favorite lesson pony was Ginger, a chestnut quarab. She was hawt stuff and when I loped her I thought my life had pinnacled. I was 10.

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Strip! My apartment is over 35 degrees right now.

2 comments:

GS said...

Hey awesome blog! I feel this is a little Twilight Zoneish though... I'm also an RN student, also Canadian, also 25, also graduating in 2012, also just lost 20 pounds (our starting weights and goal weights are eerily similar), and that's about all I can see from here, but seriously slighlty alarming and cool all at once. I added you to my blogroll thing, hope that's okay :) And hope to read more of your stuff soon!

~Lesley

www.glitterscrubs.blogspot.com

undergrad RN said...

Ahhh! We're doppelgangers! That's awesome, I'll link your blog :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts :)