About Me

undergrad RN
I'm a twenty-something Canadian student. After stumbling through a few years of college, I finally managed to get into the nursing school of my dreams, where I hope to graduate in 2012 with a nursing baccalaureate degree. I want to offer an honest look into how a modern nurse is educated, both good and bad. Eventually I hope to compare my education to my day-to-day career and see how it holds up. Whatever happens, it should be somewhat entertaining. Find me on allnurses.com!
View my complete profile

Google+

Hey, You! Spam Guy!

I (and every other blogger I know) have been getting a lot of email requests asking me advertise or repost things I do not care about or wish to endorse. I do not make any money off this blog - any endorsements I may make are strictly because I am personally pleased with the results.

I DO NOT and WILL NOT repost anything someone emails me. If I want to link to something, I will find it myself.

If you want to spread the word about something, make your own blog!

All spam received at my blog email is deleted without reading.
Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cleaning up my sidebar

There are several blogs I subscribe to that haven't been updated in a l-o-o-ong time. So I am moving their links into this post and removing them from my sidebar. I'll link this post in the sidebar so they won't get lost. Just because they're old, doesn't mean they aren't worth reading!

Also some old ones I will leave in my sidebar because they are too good for retirement... I am a Nursing Student, this means you!

______________________

Juggling three part time "jobs" as a wife, mother and nurse. These are my stories as I attempt to juggle all 3 roles and maintain sanity.

stories from my career

I'm here to save your ass, not kiss it.

A Clinic RN and a Single Mom blogging through the depths of sanity. My life as I know it started with coffee and conversation in a smoky room. This is where I'm at now.

tales from the nurse anesthesia front, and some other yarns

Trials and Tales of ER and Informatics Mursing

"Fingers and tubes in every orifice" ... It is a tenet of critical care medicine that I learned years ago during my training in Emergency Medicine. It is also a reminder to be tenacious, thorough and leave no stone unturned. You'd be amazed at what can be discovered by a prying finger or an invasive tube.

A new grad in a Level 1 Trauma Center, welcome to America's nursing shortage. Read on to experience it with me.

I'm a nurse executive running a 120 bed skilled nursing facility. Our patients run the gamut from long term care, hospice, short term ortho and complex medical rehab, respite, psychiatric, and everything in between. Every day's an adventure!


"Lessons on life, love and nursing..."

"To do what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can do. That is to be a nurse."

The vast majority of the things I do on a daily basis merely require opposable thumbs. But the sarcasm..... now that's a gift!

My adventures and misadventures through nursing school

Labor and Delivery nurse on the verge of something...

Warning: If you have no sense of humor or tend to take things way too personally, this blog is not for you. If that isn't clear enough for you, see the disclaimer.

The stories and experiences from a labor nurse as you never could have imagined. And other humors to enlighten and entertain.

Stories and helpful tips from a health professional

The ramblings of a male nurse mind, combined with a performance poet, and a little bit of crazy old man...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts :)