About Me

undergrad RN
I'm a twenty-something Canadian student. After stumbling through a few years of college, I finally managed to get into the nursing school of my dreams, where I hope to graduate in 2012 with a nursing baccalaureate degree. I want to offer an honest look into how a modern nurse is educated, both good and bad. Eventually I hope to compare my education to my day-to-day career and see how it holds up. Whatever happens, it should be somewhat entertaining. Find me on allnurses.com!
View my complete profile

Google+

Hey, You! Spam Guy!

I (and every other blogger I know) have been getting a lot of email requests asking me advertise or repost things I do not care about or wish to endorse. I do not make any money off this blog - any endorsements I may make are strictly because I am personally pleased with the results.

I DO NOT and WILL NOT repost anything someone emails me. If I want to link to something, I will find it myself.

If you want to spread the word about something, make your own blog!

All spam received at my blog email is deleted without reading.
Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some people have all the luck

We had a burlesque show a few weeks ago and the sound tech from the show apparently took quite a shine to me. He sent me a Facebook message inquiring if I'd like to perhaps get a drink or something.

Being newly single, and entirely susceptible to flattery, I accepted.

That one evening was most enjoyable and I looked forward to another one. No nookie whatsoever. We just hung out.

Until...

Until I invited him out to celebrate the end of Pharmacology and he turned into a crazy person. No, that's a lie, he was probably crazy all along. Actually, you tell me -

(To the tune of the 12 days of Christmas)

I check my phone, "what is this?"
There is a lot from he -
one hundred texts
fifty lines of "please?"
twenty missed calls
ten suicide threats
three blocked numbers
one reply from me
... and a stalker in a tree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts :)